Fair Work Australia, Workplace Health and Safety, Industrial Relations, Anti Discrimination laws, various awards and workplace agreements are just some of the complex laws, legislation, and conditions that govern our workforce today. It is important that businesses understand and apply the relevant terms and conditions to their workforce.
HR Power can help you manage and apply Australia’s complex workplace legislation; that is help you and your employees interpret and understand terms and conditions they work under.
The following are just some of the areas that we can assist with:
- Obligations in providing a safe work environment;
- Hours of work for various employment types;
- Conditions of work;
- Types of Leave and entitlement;
- Wages, Overtime and Allowances;
- Equity, anti-discrimination, bullying and harassment; and
- Workplace injuries and return to work programs.
Whether your organisation needs some advice on a specific workplace relations matter or need substantial support to resolve a complex workplace issue HR Power can help.
HR Power consultants are experienced HR professionals who look for optimal outcomes that are compliant with legislation, support your business and your employees.